Passport & Visa Sint Maarten
1. Visa form With complete information
2. Passport Which is valid for at least 3 months from the date of returning to Thailand with a copy passport (Page with picture) amount 2 cards
3. Financial evidence for the past 3 months, such as passbook, bank statement and write the name in English in the account name in Thai Of the document too
4. Proof of work Work certificate (English)
- Business registration
- commercial registration
- Letter of recommendation from an educational institution (in English)
5. Itinerary details
6. Proof of accommodation / hotel reservations.
7. Air ticket reservation
8. Travel health insurance And the accident which shows Provides protection for all types of risks with a minimum insurance value of 30,000 Euro or 1,500,000 baht, valid for the duration of your stay in the Schengen country.
9. Letter or invitation letter from company or agency in the Netherlands (for business visa)
10. Checklist is classified according to the type of visa applied for.
- Tourist visa Business visa / seminar / short-term study Visa to visit a friend or girlfriend